We undertake medium to large projects for other
software companies that have non-conflicting interests to those of ours.
All manner of C and C++.
Hardware and Firmware design.
Pascal and Delphi
Assembler for INTEL, MIPS, ALPHA, 68K
Windows all levels ranging from GUI to kernel-mode drivers
Linux and its embeddable variants
OOD with Booch and UML
COM, DCOM, RPC, ActiveX
HTML, XML, SQL (we don't build WEB sites. But then again ...)
Access and MsSQL
TCP/IP, Streaming Voice and Video over IP, HTTP
To start a negotiation, please post your interest to
Everyone here has certain unique skills and experience in various domains that you may need to probe. (Hardware design, CPU emulation, Misu plays the guitar, I'm a jurist)
The following is a list of some of our former contracts
- Design and implementation of the multi-user multi-tasking System Manager
- Harrison Systems Integration Pty Ltd
- Design and implementation of the WinOptic imaging system and database
- AWA Ltd
- Design and implementation of the AWANET100 Air Traffic Control System
and its Simulator
- Turbosoft Pty Ltd
- Design and implementation of TTWin Terminal Emulator
- Pacific Gaming Australasia
- Design and implementation of the ORION prototype video gaming board,
firmware and operating system
- AWA Plessey
- Design and implementation of the File System and MIB interface of the
ASWASOS operating system for the E1/T1 LightReach broad-band radio relay
- Rail Services Australia
- Design and implementation of the prototype Time Table Editor and of the
railway system Simulator
- AmLab Technology
- Port, correction and development of the AmLab Instrument Emulator.
- Virtual Logic Pty Ltd
- Design and implementation of firmware for the Platypus SCSI RAM disks.
- RomSoft SA
- Design and implementation of an ERP and OCR.